In the last article we described outsourcing in programming as a solution for companies to reduce operation costs (https://devpark.pl/outsourcing-programistyczny/).
One of its strategies is HR outsourcing (staff) so to hire contractors.
It may have the form:
- body leasing – refers to individual experts who bring a variety competences to companies which need them. These types of specialists are periodically hired by the lessee, so he gains support in the project, through the use of their knowledge and experience.
- team leasing – refers to a team of specialists, which a company needs to perform defined tasks.
Both forms are increasingly being used to improve the management of IT projects and to reduce their costs, as they relieved the lessee of the recruitment process. The entrepreneur doesn’t have to build from scratch effectively cooperating team, which generates savings of time and money.
Body leasing and their costs
Despite of periodic hiring the experts, body leasing is a solution that can significantly reduce long-term costs of the employer. The lessee does not waste time on searching for specialists on the market, and thus avoids the costs related to this. Provider companies (providing outsourcing services) have in their resources IT experts from different areas.
The client does not bear the costs for:
- maintaining a full-time employee,
- employee training,
- HR, administration and accounting departments
- hardware investments, licenses and office space
Keep in mind that the body leasing allows consultants engagement only for short periods – sometimes client needs such support for a few hours every few days. In those situations, no costs associated with full-time employment is a big adventage.
Using body leasing remotely
The development of tools which enable remote access to applications and a variety of systems, becomes more and more popular on the global market and accessible to almost everyone. Modern IT solutions allow to manage quality and the way of performing work by specialists. Telecommuting is also a good solution when it comes to problem solving related with replenishment of human resources and lack of office space.
However, when using this model of cooperation it is important to pay attention on security of data flow and the appropriate management of the organization and working time.