Every entrepreneur who bases its own business on a team of employees knows that working conditions have a significant impact on productivity. Among many improvements, it is the remote work with virtual team that becomes the standard which could bring entrepreneurs fairly large savings:
- Research conducted by MIT showed that dispersed groups are able to reach higher efficiency comparing to those teams who work in the same workplace.
- Research conducted by CISCO on a sample of 2000 people showed that 69% of employees reached higher efficiency when working remotely.
- According to Harvard Business Review, remote workers are much more involved in dealing with supervisors and co-workers, than workers staying in a common office.
- 82% of remote workers felt less stressed,
- 80% of remote workers felt more satisfied,
- 69% of workers have less work absenteeism.
The above results confirm the impact of such approach in improvement in workers mood and their efficiency (according to research productivity increased by 12%). In order to improve performance and achieve better results,you should pay attention to several elements of managing a virtual team.
Virtual teams are becoming more and more popular. Creating this type of team allows to reduce costs from running the office at the same time to take advantage from the workers knowledge from around the world. Remote work mode reduces the risk of stress and increases motivation and efficiency in achieving business goals.
You must specify strategy so your remote team will work properly and more efficiently. If you want to find more about project system management – the topic is further described on this blog: https://devpark.pl/srodowisko-developerskie/